See below the current vacancies at Paul Mathew Transport
- Our primary work involves theatre and exhibition movements. The majority of these movements happen during Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday.
- Drivers are also expected to assist in the loading and unloading of theatre shows.
- You will be allocated a specific vehicle and be expected to look after the vehicle and equipment.
- We are currently looking for a Workshop Fitter, required for a permanent position based in Bognor Regis, West Sussex.
- Working hours between 8am and 5:30pm Monday to Friday
- Daily role includes servicing, MOT preparation and checking of our DAF tractor units and Mega Cube box trailers
- To apply for this position, please click the button
- Due to our continued growth, we have an exciting opportunity for a Transport Assistant to work in a busy transport office reporting directly to the transport manager
- The role involves planning and organising routes for deliveries and collections to meet the business and customer requirements.
- The successful candidate will have a full UK driving license and strong communication and organisational skills working in a fast paced environment